Instructions for Submissions
- Each author may submit a maximum of two abstracts per registration;
- Authors must state their intention for oral or poster presentation; the organizing committee will try to attend their preferences whenever possible;
- The presenting author must register to the conference.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language only;
- Abstracts can be submitted for poster or oral presentation;
- The abstract must be submitted in *.doc format (see template) by e-mail to email@example.com; name the .doc file with the first names' letter and last name of the presenting author of the abstract (example: OWilde.doc);
- Abstracts submitted in the body of an e-mail will not be accepted.
- Authors will be notified of their submission by the Organizing Committee. If you don't receive this confirmation e-mail 1 day after your submission, please contact us.
Abstract submissions deadline: 31st January
Acceptance notification: 15th February
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by Scientific Committee according to the standard review procedures.
Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail.
Presenters will have 12 minutes for presentation plus 3 minutes for discussion.
Please bring your presentation on a pen and load it on the conference computer before the start of the session.
Please note that the congress computer is supplied with Windows 7 and Office 2010 and therefore your presentation must be compatible with this software. You will not be allowed to use your own laptop computer.
The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 80 cm wide x 120 cm high (if it does not meet these dimensions, you may not be able to present it).
Poster presentations will have an unique identifying number that will be sent to you upon acceptance. This number will also define its location and date of presentation.
The presenting author of each poster is responsible for its proper mounting and presentation. The organization will provide the necessary material for poster mounting. Presenters will be allowed to begin mounting their posters early in the morning (before oral sessions), during coffee breaks and at lunch time.
Make sure your poster is in place at the poster session of the day in order to be evaluated. Posters must be removed at the end of the day, so that the boards may be prepared for the next day.
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register until the due registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If by any motif an author must withdraw an abstract, he should notify the EEMGS2020 secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.